The authors reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the authors without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The authors are not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from these pages - unless the authors have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs as result of the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the authors who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the authors are not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided here.
Authors intended not to use any copyrighted material for publication on this website or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the authors are reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the authors' agreement.
Personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) submitted on this site will only be used in the service of the relevant customer and will not be divulged to any third parties.
5. Google Analytics
6. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
EM Software & Systems - S.A. (Pty) Ltd
32 Techno Ave
P.O. Box 1354
Tel: +27 21 831 1500
Fax: +27 21 880 1936
Dr. Gronum Smith, Dr. Ulrich Jakobus
Company Registration Number: 199900780107 (South Africa)
VAT Registration Number: 4350187805 (South Africa)
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you elect to send us an error report.
The information includes:
- Crash description XML file (crashrpt.xml) containing the basic information about the crash (Software name and version, resource usage parameters, your operating system type and version, your country and language settings, graphics card make and model). You may optionally enter your e-mail address and short problem description. This information is also included in the crash description XML file. Your FEKO licence number will also be included in this file.
- Crash minidump file (crashdump.dmp) which contains technical information about the exception in the Software (processor information, operating system version, process and thread information, stack traces for each thread of the Software, the list of loaded modules).
- The log file (located in %APPDATA%\feko) that is generated by the Software. Note: The log file contains a list of operations and the data associated with those operations (for example, the dimensions of geometry primitives) that you performed while constructing your model or analysing your results. When working with confidential models, do not send the report to us, rather contact our FEKO Support Team.
- Any additional files that you chose to attach to the report.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve the Software (we continually strive to improve the Software based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- If you provided your e-mail address, we may use the information to contact you to either get more information about the problem, or to keep you updated as to its status.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Also note that all models that are attached to the crash report will be deemed non-confidential and may be submitted to third parties in order to try and resolve the problem.
EM Software & Systems - S.A. (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 1354, Stellenbosch, 7599, South Africa
Telephone: +27 21 880-1880
Fax: +27 21 880-1936