Updates for FEKO are provided on a regular basis. The FEKO Update tool can be used to check if there are updates and manage the download and installation of such updates.
- The sources for updates can either be
- The online repository
- or a company "local repository", typically useful in LAN environments that are behind firewalls or not connected to the internet, or in companies with multiple FEKO installations.
- GUI and command-line versions
- Suite-wide operation require no manual update of individual components
- Incremental updates ensures minimum downloads
- A roll-back mechanism ensures that if the update process fails the existing software remains intact and re-running of the updater will complete the update process.
|Online repository||Local LAN repository|